If you’re hunting for a jeweler that’s unique (let’s be real, who isn’t?), we think it’s time to look beyond your typical mall offerings. Whether you’re shopping in person or scoping out online offerings, there’s a whole world full of dreamy, sparkly jewelry that will have your SO smiling in seconds. Of course, we’re huge fans of all the gorgeous offerings in the B+C Shop, but for those extra special pieces of jewelry (#happilyeverafter, anyone?), we’re sharing our fave fancy jewelers that aren’t Jared.
1. A Second Time: This Etsy shop offers rough diamond and gemstone jewelry, and we can’t get enough of it. Seriously, rings don’t get more beautiful than this.
2. Dannijo: We’re not the only ones who drool over Dannijo jewelry — you can also add Blake Lively to that list. That basically makes every piece an instant purchase.
3. Digby and Iona: If you’re on the hunt for engagement or wedding rings that are anything but #basic, check out Digby and Iona. All you east coast residents: You can even stop by their studio in Brooklyn to see their work in person.
4. Pamela Love: If you’ve got an SO who goes for unconventional pieces with an edgy look, then Pamela Love is the jeweler for you. They use recycled metal and stones that are ethnically sourced, so you’ll feel extra good about your purchase.
5. Catbird: This Brooklyn-based purveyor features anything-but-ordinary accessories, including rings for every occasion. Whether you’re looking for an engagement ring, or just something fun, there’s something for everyone.
6. Elisa Solomon Jewelry: You know we have to have a little color in our lives, and that doesn’t stop at fine jewelry. This is just one reason why we’re obsessing over Elisa Solomon Jewelry.
7. Endswell: Want to know a little secret? Endswell jewelry is 3D printed. Yep, their pieces have our tech-loving hearts brimming with joy.
8. Beth Macri Designs: Beth Macri is a B+C fave. Her necklaces not only look super cool and are customizable, but they have hidden messages if you hold up the pendants.