Oh, the holidays. As stressful as they can be, nothing beats hot cocoa, tree decorating and ice skating with your besties. But what about when you have to schlep to the office and wear your boring work clothes? Nope, that’s not happening this year. We’ve discovered some pretty stellar holiday frocks that you can wear to the office AND to after-work cocktails. From sparkles to fancy lace details and metallic accents, we’ve got you covered on all fronts… and then some. Deck the halls (and your office wardrobe) with these 17 dresses.
1. Cold Shoulder Pencil Dress ($114): This sleek pencil skirt dress is perfect for boardroom meetings. Remove your blazer and you’re ready for after-work cocktails.
2. Zara Dress with Full Skirt ($80): Channel your inner Alexa Chung in this Peter Pan collar mini dress. The bold hue makes it the perfect holiday office dress, especially when paired with a cardigan and flats.
4. Ada Velvet Burnout Dress ($228): Nothing beats luxe fabrics and rich hues during the holidays, and this velvet frock doesn’t disappoint. Throw on a cropped blazer for a polished finish.
5. Floral Applique Two-Piece Dress Set ($129): Technically this isn’t a dress, but this matching set is our ultimate idea of holiday office dressing. It’s cute, it’s simple and the added embellishments make it just the right amount of festive.
7. Dinner Party Hostess Dress ($60): Not only does this sparkly polka dot dress range from petites to plus-size, but the fit and flare style is flattering on every body type. Throw on a bold red coat for an extra jolly look.
8. Sunburst Crochet Bell-Sleeved Dress ($28): We promise, this bell-sleeved crochet dress will quickly become your go-to dress all year long. Wear it in the winter with tights and statement heels, and solo in the warmer months.
9. Sequined Velvet Dress ($180): We’re OBSESSED with Mango’s new plus-size line (seriously, we’ve bookmarked everything) and this sparkly LBD quickly caught our style eye. Wear it at the office AND get another wear in on NYE too.
11. Sequin Embroidered Dress ($70): This fitted, embellished LBD adds just the right amount of sparkle to get you through all those end-of-the-year meetings.
12. Ombre Dress with Belt ($80): If sparkle isn’t your thing, try going for a nice gradient shade instead. We love this mauve dress and silky pleats. Wear it with knee-high boots and a black luxe coat for a runway-inspired look.
13. Rhinestone + Sequins Dress ($50): Get ready to enchant the room in this dazzling sleeveless dress! The snow-white color and subtle beading leave room for some fun accessorizing, too.
14. High Neck Satin Swing Dress ($85): This simple, high-neck dress is classy enough to take you from work meetings to the office holiday party.
16. Matte Satin Stripe Dress ($135): The midnight hue and classic stripes on this dress make it the perfect base for a holiday-ready office look. Add a bit of sparkle with a jeweled statement necklace and glitzy heels.
17. Adelyn Rae Metallic Dress ($89): A subtle metallic fit and flare dress is perfect for work and play. Add a colored blazer and knee-high boots for a fashionable touch.
Do you have an upcoming holiday office party? Which one of these dresses will you be rocking? Tell us in the comments!