New York Fashion Week has been super friendly to us so far. From the runway to street style looks, we’ve spotted beauty and fashion trends that you can effortlessly hack. We’re especially loving rock ‘n’ roll designer duo Mark and Estel‘s latest collection, which can be summed up in two words: “Stay Gold.” Their latest presentation features simple yet bold statement accessories that are completely irresistible. The good news: Finding look-alike versions in your favorite stores, local vintage shops and even the B + C shop will be a cinch. Scroll on for a peek at Mark and Estel’s golden rules of accessorizing.
1. Bold + Simple Choker: A simple, sleek and elegant look can be achieved by just wearing a ginormous choker. Pick one with an asymmetric shape to make it super unique. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
2. Layered Choker: Convinced that one is not enough? Add a layer or two. We’ve got a simple choker in the B + C Shop that you can easily layer with the necklaces that you already own. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
3. Minimalist Dream: Nothing stands out more than a piece of simple gold jewelry. Adorn your neckline with a beautiful gold choker when you’re slipping into your go-to strapless dress. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
4. ME: Yup, it’s all about you. Make your thoughts loud and clear to everyone who sees you. Our shop can help you with that. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
5. Fave Shape: This fall, pick some shapes that you love — you can rock everything from geo-shapes to hearts and emojis. Crowns are good, but a set of antlers is even better. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
6. Fill It Up: When you’re sporting a top with a deep v-cut, use your favorite pieces of jewelry to fill it up as extravagantly as possible. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
7. Heavy weight: These wrist cuffs might be a little too heavy for your everyday look, but you can find smaller and lighter look-alike versions in any jewelry store. If you’re feeling especially resourceful, you can easily DIY a layered bracelet. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
8. Rock & Roll: Mark & Estel’s signature rock ‘n’ roll style is ever present, even in this cuff. This fall, you’ll want to have at least one simple statement cuff that you can wear pretty much anywhere and on every occasion. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
9. Circle Chain Belt: Gold chain belt, meet your new best friend: the fall tunic. This combo is going to be a game changer this coming fall. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
10. Layered Belt: Who knew that a belt could be such a head-turner? A gold layered belt like this one is super simple, but takes your styling to a whole new level. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
What do you think about Mark and Estel’s gold accessories? Would you rock these gold looks this fall? Tell us in the comments below!