We girls love our besties, right? And while we may have moved on from the embroidery thread friendship bracelets of summer camp, we still love a good DIY that we can share with them. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, we’ve rounded up 10 of the best DIYs to share a little quality time with the true love of your life (your BFF).
1. Friendship Bracelets: Okay, so maybe we haven’t grown out of our friendship bracelets just yet. But we figured out how to make them adult appropriate and gilded. (via Brit + Co)
2. Lip Balm: She likes eucalyptus, you like lavender. Combine your favorite scents to create a signature lip balm for just you two. (via Brit + Co)
3. Miss You Mugs: Does your bestie live in a different state? Make these state mugs and you’ll both think about each other while you drink your morning coffee. (via Stylish and Scatterbrained)
4. Laser Cut Pendant Necklaces ($25): We’ve got the kit, you’ve got the bestie. Just put them together for an afternoon of laser fun.
5. Spin Art: Whoever has the best salad spinner will host the DIY rendezvous for embarking on this project. (via Brit + Co)
6. Scrapbook of Memories: Now is the time to print and exchange those pictures from that one EPIC night and make them into the most rockin’ scrapbook you’ve ever seen. (via A Beautiful Mess)
7. Galaxy Necklace: When you wear this galaxy necklace, you’ll remember that she’ll be your BFF as long as the stars burn. Isn’t that sweet? (via Oh The Lovely Things)
8. Monogram Earrings: This simple project will be super fun to put together… together, of course. (via Brit + Co)
9. Bestie Beanies: They’ll keep you warm during snowball fights and on morning runs. Plus they’ll keep you ready for the occasional BFF selfie. (via Brit + Co)
10. Wire Name Bracelet: “BFF,” “Love,” “Forever,” there are hundreds of opportunities for this cute bracelet. (via Swell Mayde)
What have you and your BFF DIYed together? Tell us about your projects below!