Let’s be real, a party is just a great excuse to buy new shoes (and bust out the glitter,because #whynot). And honestly, your day-to-day booties — you know, the ones with the salt stains (so not glamorous) — just aren’t going to cut it. Whether you plan on rocking a fun new frock, a sleek minimalist chic look or your go-to LBD for all your pre- or post-holiday plans, you’re going to want a killer pair of party shoes to pull it all together. And if you’re not big on the bling, a stunning pair of steppers can make just as much of an impact as a piece of statement jewelry. We’ve found 30 pairs of heels, flats and booties that will have you feeling festive in no time.
1. ALDO Fahlstrom Glitter Heeled Pointed Ankle Boots ($120): Not only will these eye-catching boots keep your feet protected from the elements, they’ll add major wow-factor to any outfit, from slim-cut pants to a midi skirt or LBD.
2. Zara Strappy Sandals ($40): Black accents bring a contemporary edge to these sleek gold sandals. If you can’t commit to an all-out metallic look, but still want to feel festive, these kicks are it.
3. ASOS Party All Night High Heels ($80): Miss your velvet party dress from the 90’s? You’ll love its grown-up replacement: velvet pumps. The rich burgundy color is spot on for winter and embellishments like studs and strategically-placed stitching liven things up. We love them with a cozy ivory sweater dress or an A-line midi skirt and cropped sweater.
4. Rebecca Minkoff Pointed Toe Faith Fringe($225): Flapper fringe is crazy festive and so on-trend right now. Skip the heels and throw on these elevated d’orsay flats. Your dancing feet will thank you!
5. Dune Harah Suede Embellished Cube-Heeled Sandals ($142): You can’t go wrong with a good block heel. And with glistening gold leather and crystal-studded heels, these shoes are ready to party.
6. Nasty Gal High and Fly Faux-Feather Heel($76): The classic ankle strap pump gets a major makeover with colorful faux feathers. These shoes make a big statement, so keep the rest of your look on the understated side — think simple silhouettes and cool, muted colors.
7. Miss Albright Baroque Galactic Booties ($188): We’re in love with these dreamy gold-brushed booties. The warm wine-colored suede and gold calf hair upper offer a sophisticated (but totally festive) alternative to the average glittery heel.
8. Betsey Johnson Tee Glitter Open-Toe T-Strap Sandals ($69): Rose gold is having a major moment. Forget silver and gold and step up your stiletto game with this warm metallic hue.
9. Sole Society Desi Kitten Heel Pump ($70): What’s a wintertime fete without a little plaid? These babies are perfect for a more laid-back get together, whether it be your annual ugly sweater soiree or a cozy cabin house party.
10. Free People Avanna Heel ($218): Embrace your inner goddess out on the dance floor with these grecian-inspired sandals with a modern twist (we’re obsessed with those tassels!). The chunky heels will help keep you grounded, so you can bust a move without the fear of wiping out.
11. ASOS Hard Beats Heeled Sandals ($85): A pair of red hot heels are sure to make you stand out from the crowd.
12. Jessica Simpson Cacy Pointy Toe Pump($98): Serious dancing calls for a little extra support, and an ankle strap will give you just that. Laser-cut details and subtle black glitter feel festive without being too over-the-top.
13. Kurt Geiger Gabriella Gold High Heel Occasion Shoe ($135): With multi-colored glitter and big red bows, these open-toe pumps are the ultimate party shoes.
14. H&M Mesh Sandals ($60): We can’t get enough of these sexy, see-through mesh booties.
15. Seychelles Celebrar Skimmers ($120): What’s not to love about these playful pom flats? The textured winter white leather is sprinkled with metallic accents, creating the illusion of sparkling snow. Plus, they’re just as comfy as they are stylish, so you won’t be caught cringing in pain before last call.
16. Topshop Joyful Glitter T-bar Mid Heels ($75): Who needs a disco ball when you’ve got these ultra-shimmery shoes? The low heel will let you tear up the dance floor all night long.
17. Guilhermina Brushed Stripe Heels ($268): Show-stopping gold stripes and sky-high stiletto heels will keep all eyes on you and your dancing feet.
18. Menbur Milan Satin Sandal ($99): Satin stilettos and black-tie events are a classic combo (they basically go together like T-Swift and Karlie Kloss). Freshen things up with a pop of bright color and playful embellishments.
19. Reiss Embellished Heeled Sandals ($180): Diamante details on these black suede sandals give a glamorous update to a timeless design. This versatile style will go with practically everything in your closet, which you’ll love if your social calendar is jam packed.
20. KG by Kurt Geiger Harriet Black Glitter Cutout Shoe Boots ($137): Not for the faint of heart, these black glitter boots command attention. Four-inch heels will give you legs for days and bold cutouts are the perfect way to add an edge to a feminine dress. #flawless
21. Charles Keith Contrast Piping Pump ($56): Gold is basically a neutral in our eyes, so why not upgrade your nude pumps to this sleek metallic tone? Black piping adds a bold contrasting detail that makes these classic pumps feel fresh and modern.
22. Bettye Muller Brilliant Heels ($295): Colorful eclectic jewels and a four-inch heel put a grown-up twist on this pair of Mary-Janes. We love them with a flirty fit-and-flare dress and a bold red lip.
23. Michael Kors Pointed Toe Pumps ($99): Want a little height without compromising your killer dance moves? Go for glam kitten heels. You’ll get a bit of a boost, but you’ll still be able to bring it when you challenge your BFF to an epic dance off.
24. Kate Spade Karolina Pump ($328): Multi-colored glitter? If these don’t say party, we don’t know what will.
25. Vince Camuto Pointed Toe Pumps ($129): Brighten up your look with a pair of electric-blue heels. The simple style of these bold kicks means they have major re-wear potential.
26. ASOS Send Him Away Lace Up Heels ($59): With a gold metallic finish, pointed toes and chunky heels, these are probably the most incredible oxfords we’ve ever laid eyes on. If you’re looking for something a little different, these are definitely a must-have.
27. Chiara Ferragni Flirting Loafers ($295): If staying low to the ground is the key to keeping your feet happy, you’ll want to have these flirty flats on hand. Big-time sparkle and unexpected embellishments are festive, fun and oh-so-eye-catching.
28. French Connection Melania Stiletto Pumps($60): Just like a power outfit, everyone needs a pair of power shoes, and these color blocked stilettos are FIERCE.
29. New Look Teach Embellished Heel Sandals($53): These ankle strap sandals have just the right amount of sparkle to get you feeling festive.
30. Joie Elvie Shooties ($335): These laser-cut booties are just straight up sassy. You’re going to want to show off a little leg with these sexy numbers, so dress them up with a sophisticated shift dress.
What shoes will you be rocking this party season? Tell us in the comments!