小巴車身廣告7999/6個月 小巴椅背廣告1999/3個月 全港任何路線 小巴廣告熱線 5116 8624 / 6476 6785
With July 4th just around the corner, we’ve got red, white and blue on the brain. Whether you’ll be showing your true American pride by wearing stars and stripes or will be taking a more subtle route by sporting the classic color combination, Independence Day is the perfect excuse to get festive (and eat lots of dessert while watching fireworks and listening to Miley’s “Party in the USA”). No matter how you plan to celebrate, these 22 ways to rock red, white and blue are sure to get you in the holiday spirit.
1. Seeing Stars Sweater ($198): This adorably oversized sweater reminds us of a vintage flag and is perfect for starry, summer nights.
2. Pastel Heart Tank & Clutch Set ($84): Who says your red, white and blue hues have to be saturated? These soft pastel flag pieces make lovely separates and an even cuter pair.
3. American Flag Cap ($29): Printed hats are way hot right now, so why not rock two trends with one purchase?
4. Stitchmosaic Shift Dress ($158): Summer months always call for an easy cotton tunic. We love how the intricate embroidery gives a vintage feel while still remaining completely modern.
5. USA Sneakers ($19): Here’s a pair of shoes that definitely show off some USA pride. Who knew mismatched sneakers could be so cool?
6. American Flag Pocket Shorts ($8): Denim cutoffs are a summer staple, but these days it’s all about the rips and frays. While one thigh sports stars and the other rocks stripes, these shorts make for a very patriotic outfit choice.
7. Silk Striped Tee ($90): This soft and drapey varsity tee is a closet must. Pair it with jeans for a casual weekend look or with a midi skirt for a chic office outfit.
8. Suede Tassel Vest ($330): You’ve got to rep the wild wild west when celebrating the good old U-S of A. This half-boho, half-cowgirl suede vest has super longfringe and is patchworked with stars and stripes.
9. Day at the Dock Backpack ($42): It’s no secret that patriotic and nautical prints go hand-in-hand, but hands aren’t needed to carry around this cute accessory.
10. Lady Liberty Cardigan ($66): A flag-printed garment may seem obvious for the 4th, but this oversized cardigan is one you can rock all year long.
11. Striped Sweater Tank ($20): There’s not a ton of things that $20 can buy you these days, so you should snag this striped tank while you still can. We love how it looks with ripped or white jeans for a red, white and blue bash.
12. USA Flag Tote ($18): A screen printed tote is the perfect addition to your bag collection, and this baby goes with just about everything. Use it at the beach, the grocery store or as your go-to carry-all.
13. American Flag Denim Shirt ($21): Want to rock stars and stripes without being so obvious? This printed denim blouse is the perfect blend of edgy and traditional.
14. Americana Beaded Headwrap ($18): If you’re going all-out for the holiday, this beaded flag headband will put you over the top. Plus, it’s a great accessory to keep around for festival season!
15. High-Top Sneaker ($65): Show your USA pride with a pair of patriotic printed sneakers from Vans. One side displays stripes while the other shows stars.
16. Gingham Check Blouse ($168): We’ve already established our love for gingham, but this Steven Alan blouse brings that love to another level. We like to call this lumberjack-chic.
17. Sweet Charity Bag ($1,055): For a more posh take on the color combo, opt for this Christian Louboutin PVC bag with studs and a gold metal chain. Red, white and blue have never looked so stylish.
18. Printed Runner Shorts ($39): You don’t need to dress in stars and stripes to show your July 4th spirit. Opt for a red, white and blue printed piece like this for a less obvious approach.
19. Short-Sleeved Flag Vest ($145): We couldn’t have a USA roundup without including the godfather of American fashion, Ralph Lauren. This cozy knit vest has a cool fringed trim and instantly pumps up the Americana factor of any outfit.
20. Flag-Print String Bikini ($40): If you’re headed to the beach or pool for the 4th of July, this swimsuit is sure to let everyone know you’re in the holiday spirit.
21. 620 Sneakers ($80): Colorful sneakers are having a major moment right now, and these red, white and blue kicks are no exception.
22. American Flag Infinity Scarf ($38): Add a finishing touch to your look by throwing on a printed scarf. It’s perfect for adding a hint of color and patriotism to your look.
小巴廣告7999/6個月 小巴椅背廣告1999/3個月 全港任何路線 小巴廣告熱線 5116 8624 / 6476 6785