Beyoncé rocked a lacy version during the On The Run tour this summer. Solange wowed everyone at her wedding in a caped style the other weekend. The Knowles women know what’s up when it comes to the latest trends (or are they inventing them?). We’ve got a feeling everyone’s going to be rocking jumpsuits now. What’s not to love? They’re a fab party dress alternative, accentuate your waist and keep your legs warm. Whether you’re headed to a winter wedding, a fancy-pants birthday dinner or a holiday soiree, dazzle everyone wearing one of these 22 ultra-glam jumpsuits.
1. Swipe Right Drape Jumpsuit ($88): Get Solange’s regal NOLA wedding look with this super-flattering snow white jumpsuit. Pair it with gold accessories and a trendy bold print party clutch and get ready for all the compliments to come your way.
2. Lovers + Friend Anca Romper ($188): Take it up a notch with a bold patterned jumper. Keep the accessories colorful with bright blue tassel earrings and a wide metallic belt to cinch your waist.
4. Jade Sleeveless Jumpsuit With Cutout Cape($50): Party people won’t expect to see this cutout caped jumpsuit once you take off your faux fur coat, which is half the fun of wearing this jade jumpsuit.
5. ASOS Bardot Wide Leg Jumpsuit ($76): Give your typical LBD the cold shoulder and swap it out for a night on the town in this wide legged number. And without question, you have to wear your hair in a messy, voluminous half-updo, like this jumpsuit’s namesake, Brigitte Bardot.
6. BCBG Simone Strapless Peplum Jumpsuit($179): You’ll be poppin’ bottles in style with a poppy peplum jumpsuit. Dress it up with an embellished belt and strappy heels.
7. Corey Lynn Carter Lace Reverie Jumpsuit($248): A little lace never hurt anybody. Delicate details like sheer sleeves and a glitzy beaded belt elevate a basic black jumpsuit to red-carpet worthy status.
8. Mango Bicolor Jumpsuit ($119): It’s official: blush is our winter pastel. This two-tone jumpsuit is office-friendly, and you can shed your blazer once the clock hits five ‘o clock.
9. Young Fabulous + Broke Jersey Jumpsuit($228): This drop-waist wide-leg jumpsuit will keep you warm and chic on the coldest winter day. And let’s take a moment to admire this shade of sapphire blue. The jersey knit equals maximum comfort for all-day wear, which is a major plus in our book.
10. For Love & Lemons Noir Jumpsuit ($260): Va-va-voom! We’re swooning at the sculpted sheer mesh neckline on this lacy jumpsuit, which is meant for the fanciest holiday soiree. Remember to keep accessories minimal to keep from competing with the gorgeous detail of the garment.
11. Classic Chiffon Jumpsuit ($28): Taking a tip from Tyra Banks, make your own wind in this gauzy glam jumpsuit. You’ll look like you’re walking on air when you enter a room.
12. Crisscross Back Jumpsuit ($33): The leather detail on the bodice of this jumpsuit is the right amount of tough-girl against the super feminine sweetheart neckline. We especially dig the modern styling, with an ear cuff and minimalist heels.
13. French Connection Jumpsuit With Lace Detail ($227): Cap sleeves are a flattering silhouette, and combined with the wrap waist ruching detail, this jumpsuit flatters just about any body type. BONUS: It’s got pockets.
14. Harlyn Velvet Tuxedo Jumpsuit ($268): Let’s take menswear to the next level. This vintage take on the traditional tuxedo is a perfect balance of structure and feminine details.
15. BCBG Generation Sheer Yoke Jumpsuit($128): Even if it’s freezing out, it’s okay to show a little bit of skin. The mesh panels on this snowy white suit are sexy but still leave a little something to the imagination.
16. Sequin Bandeau Jumpsuit ($160): Slip into something a little more sparkly with this shimmery strapless jumpsuit.
17. Keepsake Run Free Sweetheart Jumpsuit($158): Take the plunge with this midnight blue sweetheart jumpsuit. Simple accessories like midi rings and single-strand earrings keep the look streamlined and stylish.
18. Warehouse Mesh Panel T-Shirt Jumpsuit($66): Seriously, how comfortable does this magenta jumpsuit look? Now that it’s completely acceptable to wear pajamas in public, we’re taking every opportunity we can get, starting with this loungewear-inspired jumpsuit.
19. Elevenses Lace Medley Jumpsuit ($168): Just when you thought your work uniform was limited to blouses, skirts and slacks, they go and make these dainty jumpsuits. Everyone will be asking where you got it around the watercooler, and it’s always fun to get compliments, right?
20. Three Floor Legacy Cutout Jumpsuit ($250): Cut. It. Out. (Said in our best Uncle Joey impression.) We’re bananas about this one-shoulder jumpsuit, an
21. Fifty Seven Boutique Ombre Jumpsuit($242): It’s no secret: we’re suckers for ombre.
22. Metallic Snake Jumpsuit ($75): This metallic beauty has an ultra-flattering wrap front and cinched waist, which looks great on just about all body types. Slip on a pair of black strappy heels and throw on your moto jacket for a dazzling get-up perfect for a night of dancing.
Which jumpsuit are you rocking this holiday season? Tell us in the comments!