So your bestie just announced she’s pregnant, and she’s already drowning in the cute onesies and nursery room essentials. While we’re fans of decking out your baby’s wardrobe and their playroom, we know your pregnant friend is the real star of the show. This holiday season, we’ve got 20 essential presents for all the fab preggo ladies in your life.
1. Storq Basics Bundle ($250): If you’re willing to splurge, the Storq bundle comes with four essentials in black — a dress, leggings, skirt and tank — that will last her from early pregnancy through those first weeks post-delivery.
2. Bun in the Oven Skincare Set ($31): Made without parabans or sulfates, this nourishing and moisturizing skincare line will give her one less thing to worry about.
3. Pregnancy Pillow ($99): Help your favorite preggo get some blissful sleep… at least until she has to run to the bathroom again.
4. Blue Apron ($10 per person): She might be craving ice cream and pickles, but get Blue Apron’s meal kits delivered to her home, and she’ll be eating a well-balanced diet with minimal effort.
5. Photography E-Class ($20): Is your mommy-to-be friend a blogger or an Insta addict? Get her shooting pics like a pro with just one easy class.
6. Organic Prenatal Juice Variety Pack ($18): These tasty juices are packed with folic acid, calcium, vitamin D and omega-3s — basically everything a pregnant woman needs to stay healthy and energetic.
9. Alfalfa Muscle Soak ($15): Get your bestie relaxing at the end of a long day when she adds this mix of alfalfa leaf powder, epsom salt and lavender to her warm bath. Her sore muscles will be extra grateful for this thoughtful gift.
10. Mom Brain T-Shirt ($35): If she’s got serious preggo-brain, get her this shirt so she won’t have to explain why things keep slipping her mind.
11. Patterned Notebook ($12): This cute notebook will help her through that preggo-brain fog. She’ll have a stylish spot to jot down the details of every kick and doctor’s appointment.
12. Belly Belt Combo Kit ($20): She has already sacrificed margaritas and soft cheeses (how tragic!), but with this belly belt, she won’t have to give up her favorite jeans just yet.
15. Relief Balm ($18): This plant-based balm can be used to relieve chest congestion, pesky bug bites, headaches and everyday ache and pains. Is there anything it can’t do?
16. Sea Bands ($10): Has pregnancy plagued her with morning sickness, or even worse, all-day sickness? This all-natural, drug-free solution targets special pressure points to relieve her nausea. Pair it with a pack of Saltines and you’ll be her new favorite person.
17. Dottie Nursing Chemise + Robe ($59): We’re big believers in the idea that if you look good, then you feel good. Get her out of those old sweats and into one of these 100 percent cotton nightie and robe sets, and she’ll be feeling like her glam self in no time.
19. Dearfoam Slippers ($30): Wrap her swollen feet in these slippers made of durable, high density foam. These babies are the ultimate combo of comfort and style.
20. Pregnancy Chocolate ($10): If there was ever a time when she needs chocolate, it’s now. Choose from seven different kinds of chocolate, ranging from classic milk chocolate to orange oil and pistachios, and just add a sweet personalized message.
Which gift will you be wrapping up for your favorite mom-to-be? Talk to us below.