The weather outside may be frightful, but cozy socks are mighty delightful. Heck, the right pair makes us feel like we’re practically sitting in front of a fire with a cup of hot cocoa and a good book. Socks have the reputation of being a bit of a snoozefest, but the times are a changin’. We’ve found 15 colorful pairs that’ll knock your socks off… figuratively speaking. Your feet will definitely want to keep each and every one of these socks on.
1. Cozy Nepali Socks ($24): A pair of knee-high socks? Count us in. Especially with a pattern like this from Free People. Did we mention you can get them in two colors? Sold.
2. Anonymous Ism Crew Socks ($46): We’re totally digging the ombre-esque striped detailing of this pair. They are the perfect everyday sock and come in four different colors.
3. Christmas Wool Socks ($28): Scandinavian pride right here. Handmade from 100 percent wool, your feet will stay warm and look super stylish. All at the same time.
4. Burnt Orange Boot Socks ($18): The button and lace detailing at the top — be still our heart. These were meant to be paired with your favorite boots for a day of errands or a casual brunch with your BFFs.
5. Night Kap Slipper Sock ($28): If your go-to sweater and your comfiest socks made a baby together, this would be the result. Forget the errands we mentioned above. These pom pom wonders are just begging to be worn for the perfect day IN.
6. Polar Bear Cozy Socks ($5): Our inner child is jumping for joy over these adorable oh-so-cozy socks. These make us wish we could go to work shoe-less, just to show off these bad boys.
7. Chunky Cable Knit Lounge Socks With Poms($15): Slipper socks at their finest. The classic gray hue mixed with pom poms and (most importantly) grippy bottoms create a winning combo for your feet.
8. Penguin Cozy Socks ($5): Remember those adorable polar bear socks we mentioned? Meet their adorable cousin. Insert squeal.
9. Smartwool Socks ($44): Made from moisture-wicking smartwool, these limited-edition socks are a work of art. For reals. The Tokyo-based company only makes a handful of these a day.
10. Knee-High Cozy Socks ($4): The definition of cozy socks: knee-high, fuzzy and covered in polka dots. You’ll have to decide between eight colors. Good luck.
11. Tonal Scrunch Over-The-Knee Sock ($14): Taking knee-high to new heights, we are obsessed with the pointelle pattern. The au naturale color blocking at the top doesn’t hurt either.
12. Dotted Socks ($13): Dotted with silver metallic pizzazz, these wool-blend knitted socks are ready to par-tay.
13. Green Multi Pattern Socks ($35): Color us happy. These are the brightest socks. Ever. Made with 100 percent Italian merino wool, these socks will have your feet falling in love.
14. Cozy Marled Crew Socks ($5): A pop of color for those dreary winter days. Get. On. Our. Feet.