小巴車身廣告7999/6個月 小巴椅背廣告1999/3個月 全港任何路線 小巴廣告熱線 5116 8624 / 6476 6785
We all knew that Blake Lively was a spurring It Girl, ever since she took the TV drama Gossip Girl by storm as the heiress/rebel Serena Van Der Woodsen. Her impeccable Kate Moss inspired look has long captured our (and heart-throb Ryan Reynolds’) hearts. A staple at Cannes, Blake has been spotted mingling with fashion legends Karl Lagerfeld and Anna Wintour at NY Fashion week, making us totally green with envy. And since we’re busy girl crushing on her gorgeous blond hair, never overdone makeup and effortless bombshell style — we thought we’d bring you 15 of her best beauty, hair and style moments.
1. Sunkissed Glow: She isn’t called the Golden Girl for nothing! Blake’s ever-present natural tan is so California chic. Lucky for you, we’ve broken down the whole tan-without-sun-burn conundrum.
2. Smokey Eye: The starlet rocked this look at her first Chanel red carpet. Her very own makeup artist commented that she “wanted her eyes to be dark and sexy, but the rest of her face to be light and fresh.” Master your very own smokey with our
3. The Bold Lip: A hot-pink lip looks so effortlessly fashionable. Rocking this trend is a must right now. Keep the rest of your face natural, so all eyes are on your pout.
4. Contoured Chic: Blake credited her high cheekbones and exquisite bone structure to an expert contouring job during the 2008 Met Gala. We are totally digging her amazing foundation application that makes her look flawless.
5. Red Lips: We’ve totally established the fact that red lips are the number one key to fierceness. We are loving the modern take on this classic color.
6. Classic Beachy Waves: Moving on to hair, Blake continuously wows us with her locks. This vintage hairstyle sort of channels Bridget Bardot, don’t you think?
7. Messy Chignon: Goodness gracious, Blake! Has this girl ever had a bad hair day? The little braids in her hair are beyond unique and super intricate.
8. Side Fishtail: By now you’ve mastered the fishtail braid, right? This innovative hairstyle dazzled the masses a few years ago when Blake wore this look on the red carpet. We love the gold embellishment, which you can go ahead and DIY.
9. Ponytail Braid: Blake recently was spotted with this sleek hairstyle during the Cannes Film Festival. We are drooling over her gorgeous drop earrings and her perfectly undone braid.
10. Blowout Beauty: We can’t stop obsessing over this girl’s blowout! It perfectly combines her beachy style with her sophisticated reputation.
11. Red Lace Dahlia Dress ($595): Nothing can ruffle this It Girl’s feathers! We adore the lace paneling and red/nude contrast.
12. One-Shoulder Beaded Dress ($298): Do you remember when Blake one handedly awed the movie industry with her gorgeous Grecian-inspired gown? We do! The one shoulder silhouette looks dazzling on all figures.
13. Jersey Knit Dress ($107): One of her more recent looks, this spokeswoman for Gucci’s burgundy stunner made everyone’s jaw dropped. The color is and will continue to be so hot this year.
14. Tea Laced Sheath Dress ($325): Channeling all ’60s bombshells, Blake strutted the red carpet at the CFDA awards. We are lusting over the beautiful scallopedbottoms and overall cuts of both dresses.
15. ASOS Asymmetric Dress with Step Hem ($124): One of our favorites of the Cannes, Lively reigned the red carpet with this youthful dress, while providing a bit of fun and quirk to the French film festival. Asymmetrical hemlines FTW.
小巴廣告7999/6個月 小巴椅背廣告1999/3個月 全港任何路線 小巴廣告熱線 5116 8624 / 6476 6785