It’s not a party without cake and confetti. Since we love to jazz up a DIY with a couple shakes of glitter, we figured we’d apply the same treatment to our holiday makeup. We’re taking a cue from the runway trend and found 14 glitter eyebrow looks that we dare you to try.
1. Goldmember: Whether you grab silver glitter for full on disco ball brows or stick to classic gold glitter for these gilded beauties, lipgloss is the secret to making it stick so you can party all night long. (via Cheap Thrillsss)
6. Gone Green: If you’re bold enough to rock a sequin brow, you’re not stopping there. Bring out the reflective shades in those sparklers with a vivid shade of gold and green eye shadows. (via World Fashionzz)
7. Periwinkle Sparkle: It all started with these sparkly power brows from the Chanel runway. Each brow was custom measured for each model and applied with lash adhesive. Even brow goddess Cara Delevingne sported a pair down the catwalk. (via Daum)
9. Benefit Bling Brow ($25): You could grab Benefit’s DIY sparkle kit to zhush up your brow game or visit one of their brow bars and have an esthetician apply the look for you. How easy is that? (via Yahoo)
11. Rebel Rising: Planning on taking a walk on the wild side? Break out the chainmail accessories and your teasing comb for the fiercest faux hawk and black sequins against a natural face for a daring eye look. (via Free People)
14. Royal Treatment: Who said you could only rock micro-sequins to stud out your brows? Delicate shades of iridescent white and metallic silver and gold steal the spotlight of this minimalist nude lip look. (via Elise Mary Yasmin Pellican)
Would you give your brows the golden (or glitzy) treatment? Tell us in the comments.