Nothing completes a great outfit quite like the perfect necklace, but sometimes we don’t want to stop at just one gorgeous strand. If you’re rushing out the door or looking for an easy way to dress up that plain white tee, layered necklaces make a powerful fashion statement in two seconds flat. For those days when one necklace simply isn’t enough, we’ve got 12 stylish ways to mix them up.
3. Minimal Gold Layered Set ($84): Layer fun shapes and delicate, shiny strands for a whimsical, light feel. This look pairs well with chambray, a lacy top or your favorite creamy sweater.
5. Kei Turquoise Statement ($52): Start with a bold and bright centerpiece necklace and you’ll be able to mix and match anything around it. Use your favorite classic stone, like amethyst or emerald, or even a simple pearl setting.
7. Metals + Bright Patterns: Just because your jewelry is bold doesn’t mean your shirt can’t be too. Don’t be afraid of mixing patterns and layered necklaces for look that will turn heads. (via A Fashion Love Affair)
10. Multiple Chains Necklace ($39): Step one: Throw on a few chains and beaded necklaces for the ultimate boho look. Step two: Resist the urge to go run in a field of pansies.
11. LevRan Jewelry Layered Circles ($52): This delicate, double-stranded necklace does all the layering work for you.