Raise your hand if you take sleep seriously. Yup, our hands are raised right alongside yours. From the linens to the throw pillows, we give our beds the royal treatment. (Hey, there are food comas, Netflix binges and breakfasts to be had… not to mention post-brunch naps.) Make your bedroom a slumber sanctuary with these 10 gorgeous beds.
1. Alpine White Bed ($579): If you don’t have a ton of space, this minimalist bed with a built-in shelf eliminates your need for a nightstand. It’s perfect for housing a bedside lamp and iPhone for its overnight charge sesh.
2. Live Edge Wood Queen Bed ($3,498): This mammoth bed is straight out of the woods. It’s made out of sustainable lumber grown in Costa Rica, in fact. Make this mega-splurge the ultimate statement piece of your bedroom.
3. Morocco Headboard ($399): The lacy laser-cut geometric pattern of this airy white bed is sure to bring sweet dreams.
4. Corbin Bed + Headboard ($500): How gorg does this handwoven banana leaf head and footboard look? Keep its coastal-chic feel fresh with crisp white linens and neutral decor.
5. Bone Inlay Four-Poster Bed ($3,498): We’re in awe of the intricate detail of this inlaid bone and mango wood bed. Luxury comes at a price, but this bed is durable and timeless.
6. Natural Boerum Headboard ($300): A solid-wood headboard in a natural finish is simple, chic and sure to pair nicely with any color scheme.
8. Patterned Nailhead Headboard ($499): We’re always suckers for an upholstered nailhead headboard. Play up the geometric design on this bed with patterned textiles and wall decor.
9. Plum + Bow Amelia Bed ($729): Give your dreamy white linens a pop of color with this bed. It comes in berry, white, bronze and our personal fave, turquoise.
10. Alchemy Shiny Brass Bed ($599): Zhush up your bedroom with the sleek lines of this vintage-inspired brass bed. Against rich navy and a deep emerald wall, this sexy metallic bed instantly has us feeling dreamy.
Which one of these beds leaves you dreaming? Tell us in the comments.