Whether it’s our nails, our shoes or our food, we’re no strangers to color here, and that doesn’t stop with jewelry. This holiday season, you’re probably going to show your LBD some major love. Spiff it up a little with a jazzy statement accessory. Bright colors aren’t just for spring and summer — fall and winter want to play too! Take a gander at our faves for this holiday season.
1. Topshop Rhinestone and Rope Collar ($35): Let’s kick things off with a classic. Who doesn’t love wearing red this time of year?
2. Nasty Gal Fool for Jewels Cuff ($25): Pay no attention to the earrings (or do because they’re super cute!) in this image, because we can’t stop staring at that epic cuff. So. Cool.
3. J.Crew Lady Bug Necklace ($48): If red and green aren’t your thing, pick up this J.Crew necklace that’s perfect for any girly girl.
5. ModCloth Emerald Necklace ($17): Oh, emerald, you’ve stolen our hearts this season — especially on this totally fab necklace.
6. H&M Purple Rhinestone Earrings ($6): You don’t have to break the bank when it comes to buying jewelry. You’ll be decked out in Swarovski crystals one day, but until then, these gorgeous $6 earrings will more than suffice.
7. BaubleBar Ribbon Necklace ($44): Remember how we told you to amp up your LBD? Well, here’s what we mean. Thanks, BaubleBar!
8. Rada Tejo Fringed Drops ($228): Just because the warm weather is over doesn’t mean you have to stop wearing your favorite trend. These fringe earrings from Anthro might be a huge splurge, but they’ll definitely spice up your LBD for fall and winter.
9. BaubleBar Dalloway Bib ($58): Wowza. The intricate detailing and different shades of blues and greens on this necklace get two thumbs up from us.
10. Anthropologie Vitae Posts ($33): Dangle earrings can sometimes get super uncomfortable to wear. Ditch your drop earrings for a pair of posts that won’t do you wrong.
What are you wearing to your holiday festivities this season? Tell us in the comments below.