Apple Watch 下星期五開售，因為上年開售的 iPhone 6/6 Plus 出現炒風，頭 3 日已售出超過 1000 萬部，而這個革命性的 Apple Watch 銷情會否像 iPhone 那麼熱？最近有分析師發表投資報告，似乎對 Apple Watch 的銷情相當樂觀。
專門分析蘋果產品趨勢的 Piper Jaffray 的 Gene Munster 在星期二的報告，以忠誠度極高，一推出新品就等不及購買的用戶，推算超過 800 萬同類人士之中，Apple Watch 在 4 月 24 日開始之後頭周末， 9 個首發國家的銷售量可能達到 100 萬部，佔 iPhone 用戶約 1%。其中開售第一日，即星期五，就佔下了 30 萬人，這個數字已可對比眾多 Android wear 的銷售量。由於有傳 Apple Watch 難產，因此沒有 Walk-in，估計所有客人都是利用預訂然後取貨的形式購買，報告亦預估計去到 6 月舉行 WWDC 的時候，銷量會有 230 萬，2015 年的總銷量可高達 800 萬部，並帶 44 億美元的營業額。數據更樂觀地指 2017 年 Apple Watch 的銷量可看上 4000-5000 萬部，佔蘋果營業額的 10% 左右。
Surface 及 Windows RT 是 Microsoft 為了重奪平板市場而推出的產品，可惜鎩羽而歸。當 12 吋的 Surface 3 Pro 推出時，不少用家均觀望到底接下來的 Surface 3 會長甚麼樣子。不久前 Microsoft 終於推出預載完整 Windows 8.1 的第 3 代 Surface，正式宣佈 Windows RT 的死刑。
代 Surface 的機身輕薄了一點點，機身厚度只有 8.63mm，重量亦只有 622g，以一部 Windows 平板來說已經十分輕薄。與它的兄弟 Pro 3 一樣，Surface 3 採用 3:2 比例的螢幕，只是大小縮至 10.8 吋，解像度為 1920 x 1280。擴充埠方面機身設有一個全尺寸 USB 3.0 埠、Mini DisplayPort 及 Micro SD 讀卡機，亦支援 Surface 系列專用的手寫筆，擴充能力不俗。
硬體規格方面，處理器採用最新的 Intel Atom x7-Z8700 1.6GHz 四核心處理器，容量方面共有 2GB RAM 搭配 64GB SSD 及 4GB RAM 搭配 128GB SSD 兩款供用家選擇。而其他硬體規格則包括支援 802.11 ac 無線網絡及藍牙 4.0、800 萬像素主相機及 350 萬像素視像相機、使用 Micro USB 充電埠等。據官方表示它擁有 10 小時續航力，可支持長期使用。
5 月 5 日開賣，售價由 HK$3888 / NT$16888 起，隨機亦附送 1 年 Office 365 個人版訂閱。此外官方還推出了專用的實體鍵盤護套，不過這次 Microsoft 卻沒有推出觸控鍵盤保護蓋。
Apple Watch 下星期五發佈，最近蘋果為了讓更多手錶 App 可以同步推出，除了率先批准頭一批手錶 App 之後，昨晚決定全面開放開發者遞交手錶 App 了。換言之 120 萬多的 iOS 應用程式，以及也可以透過更新，新增對 Apple Watch 的支援了。
為了更新，蘋果提供了 WatchKit 網站，詳細介紹開發者如何優化手錶 App 的設計，包括應用程式名稱、描述、圖標、截圖、關鍵詞、版本編萄以及編譯號等等，今次，蘋果是否可以在極短時間完全審批所有開發者的手錶 App？不會，這些應用程式會在手錶開售之後逐步推出更新。
有分析員曾經提及過，Apple Watch 推出的時候，會有超過 10 萬個手錶 App 同步推出。除了之前列出的 10 多個被 App Store 率先通過的手錶 App 之外，最新成功遞交並進行更新的手錶 App 包括紐約時報、Uber 以及 Flipboard，他們已經透過 App Store 提供了 iOS 應用程式更新或將會推出更新。
各位每日手持什麼東西時間最長？伴侶的手？手機？筆？通通都不是，是滑鼠，因為不少人在辨公室工作、在家中用電腦上網消閒娛樂，操作電腦時一定會用到滑鼠進行操作，長時間使用沒有人體工學的滑鼠可能會患上手腕酸痛、肩膀發麻、手指關節不靈活的職業病，俗稱「滑鼠手」的手腕管道綜合症。Logitech 最近就推出這款加入人體工學設計 MX Master 無線滑鼠，它以舊的 MX 為藍本，不過掌心枕手位置就比以前略為提高一點，手持滑鼠時，令手掌稍為傾側手腕墊高，即使沒有手枕，手腕的神經線不會因長時間擠壓造成手腕管道綜合症。
Logitech MX Master
至於按鍵方面，和上代的 MX 一樣，在姆指位置加上「上」、「下」及一個滾輪，可以設定為快捷鍵，方便檢視及操作。而食指及中指中間的滾輛，用家可以切換成分段式或無段式滾動，，方便用家按情況快速檢視或進行精確移動。MX Master 採用Logitech Darkﬁeld LaserTM雷射光學技術，讓用戶在幾乎任何表面上，包括玻璃表面，也能取得卓越的精確性。另一方面，使用 MX Master 時，用家可以用 Logitech Unifying 接收器或藍牙連接至電腦，可以同時配對達三個電腦，而用家只要用 Easy-Switch 輕鬆切換功能，就能轉換至電腦、平板電腦或智能手機上使用，特別適合需要在跨裝置上工作的人士。作為無線電滑鼠，是否要經常充電是好重要的，MX Master 內置了電池，充一次電就可以使用長達 40 日，而且又有快速充電功能，充 4 分鐘就可以用約一天，無電都不怕。
▲可以用藍牙或 Logitech Unifying 接收器進行連接。
▲插上 Micro-USB 就可以進行充電。
香港曾有一位被稱為「 九龍皇帝 」的行為藝術家曾灶財，一直在街上不同地區塗鴉寫字，是為香港本地藝術家代表之一。雖然他死後其「墨寶」歷經風雨大多已消失殆盡，但 Google 及 Art Research Institute 最近合作把曾先生其中 170 件作品放到網上展出，讓世界各地的藝術愛好者得以重溫「 九龍皇帝 」的經典之作。
曾灶財自 1956 年起就在香港大街小巷塗鴉，高峯時期有接近 55000 個散佈在港九街頭、牆壁、電燈箱的獨特書法作品。如今 Google 利用互聯網及新技術，在網上的虛擬博物館展出 170 件曾灶財的部分作品及所用過的畫筆。這次在 Art Research Institute 網上虛擬藝術館展出的焦點作品包括「 Google 地圖街景－位於尖沙咀天星碼頭的石柱上碩果僅存的墨寶」、「曾灶財王國」和「曾灶財的生活與藝術創作」。
除了在網上平台展覽之外，各位亦可由即日起到位於香港荷里活道 218 號的 LightStage 親眼觀賞「 九龍皇帝 」曾灶財的作品。
在新款的Macbook 12吋與首款Apple 智能手錶上，均使用了全新的 Force Touch API 技術，目的是讓用戶用不同的手勢壓力進行更多元化的操作，但在春季發佈會上Apple 只展示了 Force Touch API 用於自家軟件的操作，Force Touch API 是一項全新並且很人性化的技術，但是第三方開發者如果想在自家的軟件上使用 Force Touch API 有可能嗎？
今天據瞭解，OS X 10.10.3 已經面臨第五個測試版，而在正式版，用戶可以在其他軟件上使用 Force Touch API，但首先當然是需要開發者把 Force Touch API 這項加入軟件，也就是說在其他軟件上也可能使用壓力感壓技術進行其他操作。而且下一代的iOS 裝置也可能會加入 Force Touch API 技術！
Apple 以 18K 金版 Apple Watch 高調地進入巴塞爾 BaselWorld 鐘錶珠寶展，打破了電子錶難登珠寶鐘錶的「大雅之堂」的定律，早前 TAG Heuer 與 Mondaine 等鐘錶界知名品牌，亦已宣布將推出智能手錶，想不到連高檔品牌之一的 Gucci 近日也宣佈加入戰團，她會與歌手兼音樂製作人 Will.i.am 合作推出智能手錶（Will.i.am 去年與 AT&T 合作推過Puls 智慧型手錶），產品暫時未有命名，不過外國網站指Gucci 智能手錶支援 3G 上網、有 GPS 衛星定位，而且設有鏡頭可作視像通話，系統方面會採用 Android 系統（不是Android Wear！）。售價方面，暫時亦未有公佈，不過「Gucci」牌頭應該要上萬港元起。
其實 Apple Watch 進行第二次發佈會前，交去中國時尚雜誌《YOHO》進行拍攝，最近又在美國高級時裝雜誌《Vogue》3月號落廣告，足見 Apple Watch 的目標並不是簡單的大眾，而是買名牌的一批高消費力的時裝人士，對這批人一件衫，一隻錶，由數萬到十萬港元不等，Apple Watch 貴嗎？
連 Gucci 也加入戰團，其他高級品牌相計加入的機會甚高，看來 Apple 引發的貴價智能手錶戰爭才剛剛開始！
之前我們講到，有網站聲稱從供應商得知 Apple Watch 出貨要求大跌 50％，主要原因是螢幕生產出現問題，確實這個消息令不少準買家感到驚慌，擔心買不到心愛的手錶，但後來從中國的網站報導供應鏈的情況指，就算有難產的情況，情況根本不是哪麼的誇張。
從中國網站威鋒網調查接近供應鏈的消息人士透露，就算 Apple Watch 產量會減少，也不是減半那麼誇張，原因是因為 Apple Watch 採用了很多新技術，很多零件是全新訂造，藍寶石螢幕技術也需要時間掌握，數碼表冠以及心跳感應器等等細小零件就此集合在一個 38／42mm 大小的手錶，生產受阻是可以理解，他預期 Apple Watch 產量會比預期少 30％，但因為不少蘋果新品都有難產的情況出現，包括上年擴大螢幕的 iPhone 6，供應商早已有心理準備應付這個情況。
Apple Watch 作為智能手錶不像 iPhone，不是用戶流動上網的「必需品」，加上歐美日中四個全球主要市場也被列入首發國家之列，相信就算開售初期有短缺的情況，但理應也是不太嚴重。
3 年， Amazon 已經有計劃展開 Prime Air 無人機運送服務，經過兩年時間後，最近，美國聯邦航空管理局（FAA）正式批准他們在美國境內的部份地區進行飛行測試。
人機將可在華盛頓的特定地區進行飛行測試，而操作人員必須將無人機的飛行高度限制在 400 尺之內，亦必須在日間可見的氣象條件下才能飛行，而操作人員必須擁有認可的飛行證書及最新的醫療認證才可操作無人機，當完成測試後， Amazon 需要每月向有機當局提交飛行數據，包括總飛行次數、每次飛行時間、所有不尋常硬件與軟件故障以及操作人員值勤的時間等。
Amazon 送貨無人機可以攜帶最多 2.26 KG 的貨物，飛行時速高達每小時 80 公里，運送時間將由 90 分鐘起至 3 小時內送達。而有消息指， Amazon 正研發一款改良版無人送貨機，除了可以自動操作外，更有各式的感應器，能自動避開各種障礙物。
上一個發佈會發佈最新一代 MacBook 後，12英吋版本的 iPad 繼續有新消息，外界的目光再次轉移到 iPad Pro 之上，而現在爆料團隊Ubuntu最新的消息，就是 iPad Pro 的3D渲染圖，可以從3D渲染圖得知 iPad Pro 的設計。
從Ubuntu團隊最新公開的iPad Pro保護殼3D渲染圖來看， iPad Pro 將配備4個揚聲器，上下各兩個，保護殼為相機鏡頭、音量鍵、電源鍵及傳聲器預留空間，更重要的是 iPad Pro 重新加入了 iPad Air 2 取消了的靜音鍵。
早前的消息顯示，蘋果的 iPad Pro 將會使用 12.9英吋顯示屏，厚度為 7mm、電池容量為 11000 mAh，使用 A8X 處理器，2GB RAM，及Touch ID 指紋識別器。
有時候，我們會在 YouTube 收看影片，看完之後，可能因為懶，或者有事忙，沒有關閉瀏覽器分頁，但幾秒之後，竟然突出會發出聲音。當搜查的時候，卻發現了 YouTube 已經跳轉到另一段影片繼續播放，但是這段影片，你根本不想看。
原來網頁版 YouTube 已經更新一個十分煩人的功能，就是跳轉影片自動播放功能。YouTube 會以影片內容、上載者等資訊決定現時播放完成之後，播放哪一條影片，並在「即將播放」一欄顯示，當影片播放完成之後數秒，就會自動跳轉到指定影片播放。YouTube 這樣做，目的是為了增加影片的播放次數，從而顯示更多不能跳過的廣告，增加收入。
苹果不久前对现有的 MacBook 产品线进行了更新，Retina MacBook Pro 和 MacBook Air 都在配置上得到了相应的更新。除了性能更强劲之外，经过更新的 MacBook 产品还有一项“特性”似乎被人忽略了：不再支持 Boot Camp 安装微软的 Windows 7 系统。威锋网通过苹果的 Boot Camp 支持文件了解到，新一代的 MacBook 产品只支持 Windows 8 或更新的 Boot Camp 安装。
最早放弃支持 Windows 7 Boot Camp 安装的产品，是苹果在 2013 年推出的“垃圾桶”Mac Pro。
也就是说，现在能够通过 Boot Camp 安装 Windows 7 的最新设备，是苹果在 2014 年推出的 MacBook Air 和 MacBook Pro。当然了，Boot Camp 并不是 Mac 设备安装 Windows 系统的唯一途径。如果购买了新一代 MacBook 产品的用户想要安装 Windows 7，还可以通过一些第三方虚拟软件来实现。
苹果现在放弃对 Windows 7 的官方支持并不意外，因为这一个系统实际上已经算“高龄”。微软最早在 2009 年开放 Windows 7 下载，三年之后推出了 Windows 8。不过，虽然 Windows 7 已经有 6 岁高龄，但它目前仍然是使用率最高的 Windows 系统。
5.15am: The alarm goes off on my iPhone. I make sure to turn it off quickly so I don’t wake up my wife. After a night of charging, I put my Apple Watch on. I wish I could just use it to wake me up, but it needs to be plugged in at night, at least for a couple hours. I’m hoping next year’s model will have better battery life.
5.17am: I jump in the shower. It’s going to be a long day. I briefly check my calendar events directly on my watch while in the shower. I have to hurry because my colleague Tobias is picking me up in a little bit.
5.18am: Who would have thought that checking the final score of last night’s game would have ever been possible on a watch, in the shower?
5.23am: I change my Apple Watch band. Since I’ll be out on business, I want to look sharp so I slide in my link bracelet.
5.29am: I go downstairs and make myself a quick breakfast before my colleague gets here. I check a few emails directly from my watch to see if anything needs immediate attention. Nothing does. I guess it’s a slow morning.
5.41am: I receive a message on my wrist, a sign that my colleague is here waiting for me outside. I raise my wrist and tell Siri to send him a message saying I’ll be there in a couple minutes. I go kiss the kids goodbye while making sure not to wake them up. I won’t see them again until tomorrow.
5.46am: We’re on our way to the office to pick up some files before flying to San Jose. I receive a tap on my wrist. A quick glance at it and I see this is a Facebook notification. Apparently my mother in law is already up and commenting on photos I uploaded last night.
6.01am: We stop by Starbucks for a much-needed cup of java. With the Passbook app on my watch, I can simply have the barista scan my card barcode. No need for any physical transaction. No need to get iPhone out of my pocket either, obviously.
6.09am: We’re on our way to the office. I get a notification from Waze app on my watch that there is an accident on the I-5 and traffic has come to a halt. I guess we’ll take the back roads to go to the office.
6.18am: I use my iPhone for the first time today. I catch up on emails, and check Twitter for the latest news headlines. Looks like Google finally made Android Wear compatible with iOS. “What’s Android Wear?”, my colleague asks.
6.31am: I get a tap on my wrist. My wife is up. She just sent me a message. Hey Siri, tell my wife “I love you and will miss you period kiss the kids for me smiley face.” My colleague makes fun of me. He just doesn’t get it. He didn’t get the iPad either. “A big iPhone,” he used to call it.
6.33am: A tap on my wrist. Damn, another Facebook notification. I guess I should spend a few seconds tweaking those notification settings.
6.37am: I get a notification on my wrist that our flight to San Jose is 20 minutes late. Interestingly, my colleague receives the same notification on his iPhone. His struggling to reach for his jacket on the back seat to get ahold of his phone. This isn’t really safe but I won’t comment on his driving. “Oh you’re right, our flight is late,” he says. Of course I’m right, do you think Southwest would send me fake notifications?
6.49am: We pull in the parking garage of our office building. My wife sends me a photo of the kids making a mess at breakfast. I love that I can have a peek at this photo without being rude to my colleague for looking at my phone while he’s talking to me.
7.11am: We’re in the office, waiting for some documents to be printed before we go to the airport. My wrist buzzes. It’s my wife calling. I could take the call directly from the watch but I don’t want Tobias to hear our entire conversation, so I pull my iPhone out of my pocket and talk to the wife and kids.
7.22am: We’re all set and ready to go to the airport. Tobias wants to call a cab. A cab? What is this? 1999? I raise my wrist, launch the Uber app and request a ride. We proceed to the elevator to go wait for our ride.
7.27am: I get a notification on my wrist from Uber telling me our ride has arrived. Indeed, it’s just pulling over. We get in.
7.30am: I get a calendar alert on my watch that I need to call a client on the East coast in 30 minutes from now. I totally forgot about that. I raise my arm: “Hey Siri, remind me to call John Blockwood in 30 minutes.”
7.31am: Our Uber driver asks “is this the new Apple Watch?” I confirm that it is, and he goes on to tell me that the iPhone is the best phone he’s ever had but doesn’t really see a need for an Apple Watch. Tobias jumps on the opportunity to mock me. They just don’t get it.
7.56am: We arrive at Terminal 1 as my wrist gets a gentle tap. That’s Southwest showing me my flight information as well as my boarding pass QR code. I’m thinking it’s quite amazing to receive all this info directly on my watch. It’s so much more convenient than having to get my iPhone out of my pocket every time there is something happening.
7.59am: Tobias has to go check in. I checked in about 24 hours ago. I make fun of him for not understanding how to get the best of Southwest. I also flash the boarding pass on my watch in his face.
8.00am: Here is my reminder to call my client. I try to find a quiet place but that’s virtually impossible in an airport. I definitely have to call him on my iPhone.
8.42am: Tobias reminds me we need to make reservations for dinner tonight. I raise my arm: “Hey Siri, make a reservation for 4 people at Cha Cha Sushi in San Jose tonight at 6pm.” I can’t believe I’m making a restaurant reservation from my watch.
8.58am: I get an Instagram notification on my wrist. My wife tagged me on this picture of the kids doing silly things outside. Of course, I Like it.
9.11am: We go through security. The TSA agent tells me it’s the first time he’s scanned a boarding pass on Apple Watch. He seems more excited than I am.
9.28am: I stop by a Coke vending machine. It’s never too early to have a Coke, I say to myself. I double press the button on my watch to bring up Apple Pay, and place my watch close to the payment terminal of the machine. So seamless.
9.36am: We’re waiting to board. I play with the Twitter app on my watch while we’re standing in line.
9.45am: Southwest lady scans my boarding pass on the watch. She smiles at me telling me I’m the coolest passenger on that plane. She knows what she’s talking about!
9.46am: I get a notification on my watch that it’s time to check in for my return flight tomorrow. Two taps on my watch and I’m all checked in (I’m B10).
10.22am: We’re taking off. Thankfully there is a USB plug available at my seat. I can charge my watch for the length of the flight. I’ll need every bit of juice I can get today.
11.42am: We land. I get a notification on my watch from CNN. Apparently there are snow storms on the other side of the country.
12.17pm: I request a Uber ride from my watch. It should be there shortly.
12.24pm: We’re in our Uber car, on our way to our hotel. Tobias is glued to his iPhone. I’m just enjoying my time away from my desk. I get a notification from eBay on my watch. Apparently I’ve been outbid for the 1986 Star Wars figurine I want so bad. A couple taps on my watch and boom, I’m once again the top bidder.
12.38pm: As we pull in in front of our hotel, I quickly check in from my Apple Watch and I get a notification telling me what room I’m staying in. It’s rush time here and there is a huge line at the front desk. I tell Tobias to call me when he’s all checked in because it should take him a while. In the meantime, I go up to my room, and unlock the door with my watch. I think it’s the first time Tobias wishes he had one of these watches.
12.44pm: I open my laptop for the first time today. While charging my watch and waiting for Tobias to be ready, I reply to a few emails.
1.22pm: I finally get a message from Tobias that he’s waiting for me at the bar of the hotel. We’re meeting with a client there in a few minutes. I reply to him directly from my watch that I am on my way.
1.34pm: Our clients arrives a few minutes late. As we shake hands, he notices my Apple Watch. “Hey is this the new Apple Watch? I need one of those.”
2.22pm: After our meeting, our client asks me a bunch of questions about Apple Watch. He’s definitely intrigued. I show him how I can control the lights and the temperature in my house. Coincidentally, I receive a message from our cleaning lady saying she’s at the door waiting to come in. I launch the August Lock app and unlock the door for her, right from my watch. Client is flabbergasted.
2.28pm: As we start walking our client out, I get a notification on my wrist from Dark Sky saying it’s going to rain in 5 minutes. I asked my client if he brought an umbrella. He replies saying he doubts it’s going to rain today, but as we walk out the hotel door, he realizes it’s probably going to be pouring soon. He glances at me with a look of astonishment and disbelief. Apple Watch definitely made an impression on him.
2.41pm: I’m back in my room to get some work done before dinner with clients tonight. The music is loud in here. From my watch, I’m able to turn it down a bit. So handy.
3.33pm: I receive a Trivia Crack notification on my watch. Ads were so annoying in this game that I had kind of given up on it. But their Apple Watch app is really neat. I can quickly answer the trivia, and no ad whatsoever. What’s the capital of Bangladesh? Who knows that? FYI it’s Dhaka.
5.00pm: I almost fell asleep, but thankfully, my watch gives me a gentle tap on the wrist to remind me it’s time to get ready for dinner. As an old habit, I check my phone for missed calls or messages. Silly me. I can’t help noticing my iPhone still has almost 90% of battery. It’s incredible how much less I use this thing ever since I got my watch.
5.24pm: As I walk to the lobby, I raise my arm to send a message to my wife. Apple Watch tells me it’s not connected to an iPhone. Oops! I guess I forgot and left it back in the room. It shows how much less I use my iPhone these days. I head back to the room to grab my iPhone, and the devices automatically reconnect. I can’t wait for the day when Apple Watch won’t need to be connected to an iPhone. Maybe we’ll get this on Apple Watch 5s.
5.29pm: I meet Tobias in the lobby. The doorman hails a cab for us. We’re on our way to dinner as I receive a message from my wife. She misses me.
5.52pm: We pull in front of the sushi bar. I pay the cab ride using my watch. Cab driver says it’s the first time he sees one of those.
6.44pm: I am so bored. Thankfully my wife keeps sending me these funny doodles from her watch to mine. It brightens my evening.
7.56pm: This dinner is finally over. So is the game, as I receive notification on my watch that the Red Sox lost tonight.
8.24pm: We’re back at the hotel. Checking my activity for the day, it’s clear I haven’t done much, but I don’t have the energy to go work out. I decide to go for a walk in the neighborhood instead.
9.11pm: I’m not sure how that happened, but I’m officially lost. I raise my arm and say “Hey Siri, give me walking direction to the Westin hotel in San Jose.” Apparently, I’m just a few blocks away.
9.13pm: Back in the day, I would have had to hold my iPhone to see where to turn. Instead, my Apple Watch gives my wrist gentle taps to indicate when to turn left or right. This is brilliant!
9.37pm: I’m back in my room. I’m beat, but I have the simple satisfaction of having unlocked a new achievement on my Activity app for completing 7 straight days of higher than average activity. It’s the little things.
9.44pm: I FaceTime with my wife from my iPhone, which still has over 80% of battery. It’s crazy.
10.01pm: I guess my mother in law is still up, as I receive yet another notification that she liked something on Facebook. That’s enough. I grab my iPhone, launch the Watch app and make sure I never see a notification from Facebook on my watch ever again. It took about 15 seconds to set up.
10.03pm: The song playing in the room is pretty cool, but I have no idea what it is. I launch the Shazam app on my watch. It tells me it’s Riptide by Vance Joy. I like it.
10.04pm: I browse the news on my iPhone. It’s something that you still need a phone for, I guess.
10.11pm: My wife just sent me her heartbeat. It’s gimmicky but when you’re all alone away from home, it’s definitely heart warming.
10.12pm: I set an alarm on my phone for tomorrow. It’s going to be another long day. I charge my watch for the night and turn off the light. I’m beat.
iPhone 6 從上年 9 月 19 日開始發售，如果你有幸在當日購買這個 4.7/5.5 吋螢幕的手機的話，機齡基本上已經踏入半年了，安裝的應用程式和遊戲、儲存的相片和音樂也開始擠壓不斷減少的電池容量和續航力。就算是加大近半電池容量的 Plus 版，本來一日夠用，竟然只剩下 5 至 6 小時，擺放了半年的外置充電器又要重出江湖了……
如是者，蘋果官方記載了一個簡易說明，讓 iPhone 甚至其他手機的電池效果達到最大化。小編綜合了多個分散於網站上下多個重點，重新整理 8 個省電貼士。
在任何情況之下，手機和其他裝置都不能在極端的環境之下使用，蘋果官方指攝氏 16 度－22 度是最理想適用溫度範圍。暴露在高於攝氏 35 度的環境中，手機就算有沒有充電，電池蓄電量都會有永久損害。如果在攝氏 0 度以下的環境，電池續航力也會短暫縮短，如果溫度回到正常範圍，效能也會回復正常。
蘋果提供了兩幅圖片，說明 iOS 裝置（連同 Mac 裝置）的最佳操作溫度範圍。
雖然 10 個人有 9.9999 個人都忽略了這個心法，但是如果手機充電時沒有卸除保護套，特別是厚重而且難以散熱的，可能出現過熱的現象，如果發現手機過熱，請將手機從保護套取出。
長時間存放裝置之前，就算是放一晚，請先充電至 50% 左右，原因是環境溫度以及電池關機存取前的充電百份比會影響電池的健全狀態。如果充滿電之下長期擺放，電池是會自動放電，最終會令電池續航力縮短，如果電池完全沒電，就會進入深度放電狀態，再也不能從 USB 裝置充電了。同時，每 6 個月應該充一次電。
4. 更新到最新的 iOS
如果沒有 JB，iOS 請從速更新，原因是部分更新會針對 iOS 裝置進行優化，這對電池續航力有一點的優化。
除了以上的省電貼士之外，設定 App 也有不少省電貼士，你可能在坊間的省電方法看到，但蘋果官方如何描述？他們分開數段提及。蘋果官方指，在控制中心把亮度的滑桿向左移，你也可在設定 App 選擇「顯示器與亮度」，啟動「自動亮度」。
6. 盡量使用 WiFi
蘋果官方亦指， WiFi 連線所使用的電力比使用行動網絡來得少，因此如果有 WiFi 的話就連上，蘋果可以設定 App 的 WiFI 登入熱點。
除了螢幕亮度和 WiFi 之外，還有一些設定可以關閉，蘋果指可以節省電力，例如在設定 App 的「一般」，關閉「背景 App 重新整理」，以及在設定 App 選擇「郵件、聯絡資訊、行事曆」設定「擷取新資料」的間隔。另外在設定 App 的「隱私」選項之中，進入定位服務之中關閉定位服務，在「通知」選項的特定應用程式之中，關閉「允許通知」。
蘋果官方也提及飛行模式可以節省電力，提高電池續航力，蘋果特別提及無行動數據覆蓋與低訊號區域的時候，你的 iOS 訊號會不叫搜尋訊號，影響你的電池續航力，在設定 App 開啟飛航模式。要留意的是開啟飛航模式，將無法打電話及以流動網絡上網。
就像近几年越来越多的网络犯罪份子把目标转向移动设备一样，不久之后智能穿戴产品也将成为不法黑客的主流目标。而在智能穿戴领域当中，Apple Watch 无疑会成为很多黑客的首选设备。威锋网消息，安全研究机构 Security Compass 旗下安全顾问 Geoff Vaughan 日前在接受采访时表示，他们认为 Apple Watch 是目前安全性最高的智能手表。
Vaughan 表示，Apple Watch 实际上就相当于为 iPhone 添加了另外一个屏幕，因为它需要一款 iPhone 来实现大多数功能。换句话来说，如果没有 iPhone 进行配合，Apple Watch 的功能非常有限，这也增加了黑客想要通过 Apple Watch 获取有价值的信息的难度。几乎所有有价值的信息，都储存在 iPhone 身上。
Vaughan 还指出，虽然 Apple Watch 在离开 iPhone 的时候也能够使用 Apple Pay功能，但这不能成为人们担心其安全性的理由，因为 Apple Watch 本身也需要输入密码才能进入。只要用户不将 Apple Watch 借给他人使用 Apple Pay，它的安全性就是十分可靠的。
雖然利用自拍桿自拍十分方便，但同時亦因為它容易傷害到別人而陸續被禁，因此有些廠家便想到把自拍桿變成其他物品企圖瞞天過海。最近便有外國廠商發明了一條名為「 Pop Stick 」的自拍手環，讓用家可以在不被察覺下隨身攜帶自拍桿自拍。
Pop Stick 的構造與「啪啪圈」相同，在屈曲狀態下它可以捲成一個手環隨身攜帶，使用時只要把它扳直，再把手機放到手帶上的專用扣位便可。Pop Stick 最大可伸長至 46cm，雖然以長度來說並不出眾，但手機的位置可自由調節，已可滿足一般自拍要求。
Pop Stick 現時還只是原型，官方表示將於不日內把產品送上 Kickstarter 集資推出，不過用家仍可到官網留名以接收關於此自拍桿的最新資訊。
然 Apple Watch 已具備防潑水能力，亦理應不會有用家佩戴 Apple Watch 游泳，但是希望 Apple Watch 可以擁有真正防水能力的用家亦大有人在。一家設計公司從中看出了商機，決定為 Apple Watch 推出一個名為「 BANDED Classic 」的 Apple Watch 防水殼，以滿足特殊用家的需要。
「 BANDED Classic 」由一家名為「 Designed by Many 」 的設計公司設計，整個防水錶殼以鋁製成，並附上專用的皮革錶帶，令套上防水殼後的 Apple Watch 不失貴氣。根據官方介紹，「 BANDED Classic 」不但擁有防水、防塵及防撞三防能力，而且更支援手錶的 Force Touch 功能，亦不會妨礙錶背的感應器，用家可如常使用 Apple Watch 所有功能。
方表示此防水殼將於 4 月於 Kickstarter 集資，有興趣的用家可到官網優自登記以獲得相關新聞通知。
le TV 已經推出了一段時間，雖然 Apple 仍然不停為它增加內容，但硬體上已經是 2012 年的規格。隨著全高清甚至 4k 片源逐漸普及，對於現有的硬體而言已漸見吃力，不少用家均期望 Apple 能推出第 4 代 Apple TV。根據最新的傳聞顯示，新版 Apple TV 已經不遠矣。
述消息報導，Apple 將於 6 月的 WWDC 上發布最新一代 Apple TV ，第 4 代 Apple TV 不但如早前的傳聞所言將擁有自己的 App Store，而且更會改用 A8 處理器及內置 8GB ROM。除此之外傳聞更指新一代 Apple TV 更將加入 Siri 語音操作功能，令它亦同時支援 Apple 的 HomeKit。
在早前的發布會中，Apple 不但宣佈現有的 Apple TV將減價至 US$69，還為用家提供全新的 HBO now 服務。
1. Exercise. And if you can, exercise in the morning. This helps in so many ways. It will help you sleep better at night and be more alert during the day. It will help wake you up in the morning by getting your blood flowing. It will help to sharpen and focus your mind. It will help relieve stress. There are just so many benefits.
2. Don't say "I'll do it tomorrow" or "I don't have time." Tomorrow tends to be the imaginary land that never arrives, and 95-99% of the time when people say "I'll do it tomorrow" or "I don't have time" it really means "I'd rather just be lazy."
3. Don't make excuses. Just do it. If there is something that you want to do, whether it is just something that you think would be fun, a new experience, or something to better yourself then do it. This sort of goes with point #2. If you're making excuses then all that means is your really don't want it that badly.
4. Read books. Get off the internet. Stop reading pointless 3 paragraph articles and read something substantial. It will help expand your vocabulary, it will open your mind, it will inspire real thinking and creativity, and more.
5. Make sure you understand your credit score.
6. Save money. Be aggressive about it. In the next 5-10 years, you'll probably be extremely happy that you did so.
7. Don't hold grudges. Do not harbor hate. It takes a lot of energy to be mad at people so don't bother. Just let things go. And if someone continues to inspire these bad feelings in you, then let them go. It's that simple.
8. Laugh and smile. Always. Having a bad day? First, Smile. A big one. Ear to ear. Force it. Smiling doesn't just happen when you are happy, but it always happens to make you happier. It's scientifically proven. Then go to YouTube (I know earlier I said get off the internet, but laughter is a necessity.), look up a funny video or your favorite comedian and just laugh. Just let go. It'll help.
9. Stop and smell the roses. It's good to want to better yourself, but you also need to know when to take time for yourself and relax. Let your batteries recharge.
10. Be thankful and grateful. Sometimes it can be hard in the moment to realize that you actually have it pretty good, but every now and then just stop and think about everything that you have in your life. There is always someone who has it worse so you should be happy that you have what you have. It's also good to want to be better and to not just accept things for what they are, to challenge the status quo, but at the same time if you are always surging forward and you never stop to appreciate what and who is around you then one day when you finally do stop, you may realize there's nothing left.
11. Be charitable. Not just with your money or your time, but with who you are. Being charitable isn't just about giving when it makes sense, it's about being the type of person who will go out of their way to help the old woman cross a slippery, snow covered street. It's about tipping the waitress even when she was bitchy because maybe she's just having a really bad day. It's about smiling at that person across from you on the bus who looks upset, maybe even ask them if they need to talk. It's about giving that kid who won't stop asking for a job a chance even though their resume doesn't look that great.
12. Be selfish. Sometimes. This may sound contradictory, but hear me out. Sometimes you just need to ignore everyone else, and step away from the world for you. Go on that ski trip. Get yourself those shoes. That might sound vain, but you know what, if you don't have a healthy mind and a healthy body then how will you help others to do so?
13. Keep your phone in your pocket when with friends and family. Enjoy your time with them. You can always use technology, you won't always have time with your loved ones.
14. Don't be shy. Talk to people. Don't be afraid to strike up a conversation with strangers. What's the worst that will happen? They'll ignore you? Be rude? So what? You don't ever have to talk to them again. Not only will this teach you not to be afraid of rejection, but it will teach you how to network, be personable, read people, and maybe meet some really great people.
15. Listen. When someone is talking to you, LISTEN. Don't just think about what you are going to say, but really listen to what they are saying. Then when they are done you can take a second to think about what you want to say.
16. Be yourself, but don't be an A-Hole. Never be afraid to be who you are. Don't worry about other people's BS opinion of you. Enjoy life and yourself. If people don't like you for who you are then you don't need them in your life. Simple as that. At the same time, if everyone you meet seems to think you're an A-Hole, maybe you should take a step back and re-evaluate yourself.
17. Travel. If you can, travel. It's a great thing to do. It can open you up to so many things that you will never experience in your own little corner of the world. Whether that be lifestyles and culture you could never have imagined, seeing nature in a new light, or giving you the shocking realization that there is something horribly wrong with the balance of power and wealth in this world. Traveling can lead to some great introspection and thought provoking experiences.
18. Be open minded. You don't know it all. You never will. You also couldn't possibly understand everything so be aware of that.
19. Love like a puppy. Don't be afraid to let others in. Love unconditionally. If your heart gets broken, it will heal, and you will learn. But do not let it close you. At the same time, make sure that just because you love so openly that you don't let others walk all over you. You can leave someone behind who treats you wrong, but still have a strong love for them. A lot of us have experienced that.
20. Ask why and be curious. Why is one of the single most powerful words we have as humans. It can open so many doors and lead to so much knowledge. Next time someone tells you something, instead of just accepting it, ask why. Dig deeper. Learn.
21. Follow your passions and your dreams. Do what you love and what you enjoy. Don't settle. Not for a job. Not for a spouse. Not for anything. If you believe that you are capable of more, then go for it, but don't forget to keep at least 1 toe on the ground so that you don't lose everything great that you may already have.
22. Be a child. This is a culmination of many of the previous pieces of advice. Being a child means to love like a puppy. You open your arms with a blissful ignorance. You travel wherever you go, looking at things with a curiosity unmatched by any adult. You see things in a creative light and let your imagination run wild. When you're in a taxi, you're not just on your way to work avoiding traffic, you're avoiding the bad guys and on a mission to save the world. You don't judge. You don't assume. You just accept. You listen and you learn, so intensely that others may assume you had no idea they were talking to you, but one day you'll repeat what they said and surprise them. You ask why because you want to truly understand. You are yourself because you haven't yet learned how to be anything but yourself, but at the same time your imagination will allow you to be and do anything you can dream. As a child, you are often selfish, but at the same time often so surprisingly giving because you don't like to see others sad. You laugh and smile often because there's not much else that feels better than that. You save your money, your pennies and your quarters go into the piggy jar because one day, you know you'll buy something big. Each day is new and exciting. You don't make excuses for not doing something because you don't have any, when there is something you want to do, something you dream of, you go for it because you haven't been told you can't. You don't understand that others might believe it's impossible. You just be the best version of yourself because that is how life should be.
Now, I understand some may read all this and think, "Wow, this A-Hole lives in a fantasy land." And you're right. I do. Those who know me can attest, I believe I'm capable of anything. I hate to fail because I think I shouldn't.
Some people think I'm too cocky, but that's not exactly it. It's that I believe there can be more. I believe very strongly in the quote "He who says he can, and he who says he can't are both usually right."
I actively try to live as I have mentioned above, and while it may be overly optimistic and sugar coated, I understand that life can be hard, but it doesn't mean that you have to let it bring you down. Those people who you read about, those people who live on past their death through their legacies, those people, they believed in more. They believed that they could be more. They didn't believe in giving up. They weren't afraid to fail because all they could see was themselves past the finish line in a future where the world was a better place or where they reached their goal, and the only reason anyone else can't be like that... is because they are holding themselves back.
If you're not happy with your life. If you're not happy with where you're at. Then make a change. You can do it. You just need to believe.
I read a quote that went something like:
"If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right."
It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself:
"If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?"
And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.
— Steve Jobs
Why have just one wedding when you could have 38? To some that might sound like a nightmare, but to the professional aerial and pole arts performing duo, Cheetah Platt and Rhiann Woodyard, it’s kind of a dream come true. To say this couple is taking the whole elopement idea to another level would be an understatement.
After Platt and Woodyard, who are both Los Angeles dwellers, got engaged they struggled to decide on a specific place, theme or idea for their wedding. After checking out some California-based venues they realized nothing felt special and everything was super expensive. So instead, the two ditched the idea of a traditional wedding and instead decided to take an 83 day trip around the world where they would get hitched 38 times – on every continent besides Antarctica.
And the real kicker to this extravagant idea? It’s only costing them about $3,000 each. Through extensive budgeting and research, the couple managed to find two around-the-world flights for a fraction of what a wedding would have cost. Platt and Woodyard started their journey in Columbia and have already made it to Spain, Ireland, Kenya, Egypt, Morocco, India and Thailand. To keep things super intimate, both of them became ordained online before they departed so that they could perform thier own self-unifying ceremonies.
The couple told BuzzFeed, “I feel like there are more people sharing this wedding with us than if we had rented a single venue for a single day and tried to invite everyone in the world that we knew.” The couple’s family and friends wont have to settle for celebrating solely via Facebook. Once Platt and Woodyard arrive back in the US they have plans to embark upon a motorcycle trip where the two of them will hold ceremonies at national parks – one of which their entire family will be invited to.
We have just one last question, when will these two crazy kids celebrate their wedding anniversary? It seems like 83 days of celebrations might just be the only reasonable solution.
上周发布的新款 MacBook Pro 配备了更快的闪存以及 Intel 最新 Broadwell 芯片，不过这款新品最大的亮点在于它的 Force Touch 触控板。日前 AppleInsider 试用了该触控板，看看其是否传承了苹果在手指导航上的卓越品质。
AppleInsider 直奔主题，开篇就指出 Force Touch 触控板真是酷毙了。玻璃触摸表面位于底盘上方，底盘经过重新设计，依靠四角的四个变形测量器来确定用户下压的时间以及力度。
苹果利用这种新的感应度来开发出“Force Click”手势，创造了新的用户交互方式。默认方式下，用户在一个文件上执行 Force Click 手势将会打开 Quick Look；在一个字上执行这个手势将能查看该字的意思；如果你按压得更用力一点，那么 Quicktime 浏览媒体的速度就会加快
整个操作感觉很有趣，也很奇妙。一旦开发者发现了新款 Mac 笔记本上这个触控板的价值，相信它的春天就会到来。
在 Preview 新的签名面板中你就能亲身感受到这种变化。虽然以前先在纸上写下名字，再用 FaceTime 拍下的方法还可行，但是现在你已经可以直接在触控板上签字了。
利用压力感应 API，Preview 能够根据用户按压的力度来改变签字时的宽度。它的表现非常好，甚至能够捕捉到很多人在最后一笔的时候因为力度变化而产生的缓变切面。
AppleInsider 表示他们在试用过程中并没有对这些进行设置进行任何调整，但是他们改变了反馈电极响应的方式，它完全改变了用户感知点击操作的方式。总的来说是被新的触控板给折服了。苹果的触控板一直都是 PC 行业的标准，如今这一点还是没有变化。而且最重要的一点是，用户在新旧触控板的过渡上完全没有任何问题，使用起来非常顺手，唯一的问题就是用了新的触控板之后就离不开它了。