Let’s talk earbuds. Think beyond the plain white ones that came with your iPhone and start considering some real conversation starters. Some quirky, fun, cool buds that’ll make listening to your tunes way more fun. Whether you’re buying them as stocking stuffers or just as the perfect accessory to add some spunk to your morning run, these earbuds are sure to turn some heads.
1. Pom Pom Earbuds ($18): Just think of these as mini muffs for your ear canals.
2. The Fox and the Sound Earbuds ($15): What does the fox say? Probably, “I’m so adorable. Let’s rock out together.”
3. Ear Drops Tiara Earphones with Mic ($50): Is girly-glam more your style? These are the perfect accessory if you can’t leave the house without wearing at least a little bit of metallic.
4. Kitschy Cute Sushi Earphones ($35): Don’t let your love for sushi end when you put down the chopsticks.
5. Milk & Cookies Earbuds ($16): Your favorite tunes and you go together like milk and cookies.
6. Rosebud Earbuds ($3): Citizen Kaneapproved: We’re down for any product that’s a pun, and involves sticking flowers in our ears.
7. Disco Ball Earbuds ($12): Let the beat drop with these disco balls that bring the party with you.
8. Mac and Cheese ($16): We hear ya. We eat so much mac and cheese that it’s coming out of our ears too.
9. Shark Wit Earbuds ($15): This shark has no manners. It’s just in one ear and out the other.
10. Printed Earbud Headphones ($16): Keep things stylish and simple with these floral buds, perfect for every day.
11. Leading Hedgehog Earbuds ($15): These hedgehogs look way less pointy and way more cuddly than the real thing.
12. Magic Pencil Headset ($58): These sharp little buds were designed by the sound expert Good Mia to ensure ultimate quality.
13. Earbuds + Wings ($6): Your music provides a great escape, right? So why not add to the magic and take flight?
14. Gummy Bear Scented Earbuds ($17): These buds deliver a different scent depending on what color you pick. The 10-year-old in you is jumping for joy.
What are some of the cutest earbuds you’ve seen? Let us know in the comments!